Admission procedure for international students abroad
Welcome to study in Russia
Study Quests Education Consult Russia represents official website of Study in Russia a project run in cooperation with leading Medical, Engineering, Architectural & Humanitarian Russian Universities based on mutual agreement (State or National 4th level accreditation)
“Study Quests Education Consult Russia ” is registered and authorized by Ministry of Education and Science of Russia to enroll students from all over the world to all universities in Russia
“Study Quests Education Consult” provides comprehensive assistance to all ambitious foreign applicants who aspire to Study in Russia.
Airport Pick up & Transfer
24 hrs Online/Offline Support
WHY CHOOSE US
We have been giving professional educational advisory services to foreign students worldwide and has successfully registered countless foreign students to Russian Universities.
“Study Quests Education Consult Russia” is an overseas education consultancy providing a vast range of services to its students. We issue Student Invitation letter from Universities. Furthermore, we assist you with the admission and enrollment process and provide guidance on career choices. Once you gain admission to a university, we assist you with the Student visa application process, travel and housing facilities. We also give you a pre-departure brief to prepare you for the university and culture you will embrace.
We advise students on educational opportunities available in the top Medical, Engineering, Economic, Computer, Agricultural, Architectural and Aviation Universities of Russia,Poland, Georgia, Belarus, and ukraine.
We are pleased to announce that we have started admissions for academic year 2018-2019. We are already issuing Admission Confirmation letters and Invitation letters for visa.
To issue an invitation letter to study from University & Ministry of Education we require the following documents:
- FILLED IN APPLICATION FORM
- COPY OF PASSPORT
- COPY OF SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE
- COPY OF SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE 2 (IF AVAILABLE)
- COPY OF UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE (IF AVAILABLE)
- OTHER EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENT (IF AVAILABLE)
- NON-REFUNDABLE FEE AS PER THE SELECTED MODULE SEE PROGRAMS AND STUDY ABROAD APPLICATION SYSTEMS FEE COSTS,
The service fee / The upfront payment is payable to our company bank account, or through by WesternUnion/MoneyGram. Note that your application won't be processed until you make your payment. For more details Contact us
Ensure that the scanned images are of good quality and readable.
Students can apply on-line through our website after reading the complete information on our website about tuition fees , courses ,and choosing the course or the programs they intend to study.
Documents should be forwarded through the Online Application form, or to following Emails.
After reviewing the above listed documents , we will notify you of your acceptance and issue you an admission confirmation letter in 7 working day.
To get an invitation letter from the university of Russia it takes a maximum of 30 days or 20-25 days depending on the administrative structure and systems of the choosen university , therefore you are advised to start your application early enough.>
After receiving the original Invitation Letter and visa support, students should contact the nearest Russian Embassy in his or her own country and apply for Long Term study visa with the following documents:
- FILLED VISA APPLICATION FORM
- International Passport (Traveling Document valid not less than two year).
- Original Invitation Letter from the University
- Birth Certificate (should be legalized)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (For 1st year Bachelor Level students)(certified by the ministry of education in his/her country)(should be legalized)
- Bachelor Degree & transcripts (For Master's Level students) (should be legalized)
- Masters Degree & Transcripts (For Ph.D. Level students)(should be legalized)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into the Russian language)issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Russia (should be legalized)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of AIDS/HIV issued at least two months prior to the entrance into the Russian Federation (should be certified)
- Sponsorship Letter/ Documents from the Parents/ Person who is going to bear the expenses for the student during stay/ studying in Russia . (It is not a condition for all Nationalities) (should be certified)
- Bank Statement (Least 3 months movement in account and with balance covering first year's tuition fee and personal expenses(should be certified)
- 10 Copies of passport photos 3.5 x 4.5 cm & police clearance certificate ( CERTIFICATE OF GOOD CONDUCT)
Note that Russian Embassy provides services to translate and legalize required documents
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Russian Federation in your country.
After getting a visa from the Russian embassy or Consulate, the student should inform us of his/her flight details with date and arrival time.One of the company representatives will receive the student at the airport.
The students must scan their tickets and send to us through Emails, at least 4-5 days prior to arrival in Russia.
Take note that a student may be deported back to his/her home country by the Russian Immigration if he/she fails to inform the school of his/her arrival date and time through us.
Our representative must meet you at the airport and arrange your immigration clearance after a formal procedure, and transport you to university hostel.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COUNTRY!!!
- Complete tuition fee package for the first year
- You must have some money for your personal keep up at least for a couple of months
- If you come in after October, make sure you wear warm clothes and shoes and bring them as well
- Bring all your documents given at the Russian embassy with your visa, and do not forget them anywhere at your home or departure airport of your country. keep them safe
- You must bring one year's valid return air ticket with open return date
- Do not forget to inform us about your arrival at least 4-5 days prior to your arrival. Better if you scan your air ticket and visa so our representative welcomes you at RUSSIAN's airport. Airport immigration in Russia can deport students if nobody is present officially to pick the student
Do not hesitate to inform us for any details
We wish you a very pleasant and safe flight to Russia
Education for Foreigners in Russia
We Deliver Happiness
TOP UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA
MEDICAL EDUCATION IN RUSSIA
During my time Abroad: Russia, I had the opportunity to meet people from several different parts of the world, as well as native Russians. Throughout my experience, I learned a great deal about how significantly different the culture of russia is compared to the other parts of the world, where russia puts a strong emphasis on humility, personal fitness, and sociability. Plus, I had the chance to see the workplace culture in russia, which stressed work and life balance more than what I have experienced in the United States, and was best exemplified by a guaranteed two weeks of vacation.!Linda Gran, former Art student, Russia
Everyone says that studying abroad is life-changing, and I’m here to confirm that that is totally true. I chose the Moscow State University in Moscow the capital of Russia, program in the fall of my junior year and it was the best decision of my life.What’s great about the Global Business Institute: so I had zero trouble making sure classes counted.They took care of classes, housing, transportation in the city, and placing me in an internship, so while moving across the city was awesome experienceJessica Green, former student, School of business, Moscow
As a business student with a particular interest in world economics, having language and cultural experience is vital to my career success. At TVER STATE UNIVERSITY, opportunities to immerse myself in both of those key experiences were bountiful. I had the opportunity to learn Russian language and know more about the russian cultural practices which was so amazing!.Chandler Bing, TVER, Russia