Employments for foreign students abroad
Employments for foreign students in A broad
What are the requirements for foreign students to work in Russia and how to get a permission for work.
Here are some main conditions for foreign citizens working in Russia: you should be adult (18 years and more) and have corresponding permission of General Directorate of migration of Russian Federation Ministry of Internal Affairs.
If foreign student works in the University or any or any university organization, or on holidays (without limitations within the University), he doesn't need any permission. In other cases special permission is needed. Students from Eurasian Economic Community (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan) don’t need to have permission for work.
Permission for work
Permission for work is released only for full-time education students of the universities that have a state accreditation. All state universities and most of the private ones do have the accreditation. It’s important that you can work only by profession stated in permission and only in the region (city) of your university.
Permission for work validity
The permission for work is valid for 1 year. After 1 year permission for work should be prolonged for a new term. If a student drops out studying his/her permission for work is cancelled. As for changing place of work during permission validity the student can easily do it without releasing a new permission. All that he should do is to inform migration service about changes in 7 days.Who can release permission for work
For releasing permission for work you should apply to Federal Migration Service of Russia.
Who can apply for summer schools in EUROPE?
European Summer School is available for both students and young professionals.Requirements:
- minimum 18 years of age
- For majority of the courses, own laptop is required
What about free time in summer schools?
You can expect many entertaining social activities organized for you and your new international schoolmates by the university. Many of which include city tours, landmarks, mountains climbing swimming pools, night panties, and many more interesting.some (such as trips outside town, entrances to landmarks or sport facilities, etc.).
What are the advantages of attending a summer school abroad?
- ECTS credits: Many summer schools offer ECTS credits for their courses. They are well-recognised worldwide and can enable you to replace a part of your studies with a summer school course! That gives you a less packed schedule during the semester and the possibility to speed up your studies.
- Experience abroad: Studying in another country is a great experience and gaining international experience already during your studies is getting increasingly important on the job market. Unfortunately, not every student has the time and the chance to spend a full semester abroad. Before considering university courses, summer schools are a great alternative to getting your study abroad experience!
- Get to know people, country and culture: Summer schools are not only about the academics but can also give you great experiences that go far beyond the average summer holiday! Along the way, you have the great opportunity to get to know fellow students from all over the world, improve your language skills, meet locals, experience a different culture and much more!
- Good try out: Are you undecided which university to choose for your Masters or which specialisation to take? Summer schools are a great opportunity to get to know a university or a certain subject beforehand.